A tutorial on how to mass unfollow on Instagram on AUTOPILOT!
While we can all agree that Instagram is a great social media platform to run a business on, it is also important to have your Instagram account looking professional. Sometimes this could mean having to unfollow a lot of users, particularly those who did not follow you back, and since they do not interact with your posts, they could be causing your engagement to suffer. You might also be looking to unfollow users who, although they followed you back, do not like or comment on your posts.
Sadly, Instagram does not come with the functionality for mass unfollowing users. As a matter of fact, Instagram discourages users from unfollowing too many people within a short period. If you attempt to manually unfollow, say, 500 users at one go, you could in a best-case scenario get an unfollow block that could last a day and in a worst-case scenario your Instagram account could get banned for violating Instagram’s terms of service.
Now, this is where you need a tool that you can set up to gradually unfollow on Instagram on autopilot.
Best app to mass unfollow on Instagram
There are quite a few apps out there that claim to be the best Instagram unfollow app. They boast of having the functionality to mass unfollow on Instagram, however, you want to stay away from these apps because apart from the possibility of your Instagram account getting stolen, you risk having your account permanently deleted. If you want to mass unfollow on Instagram, you need a tool that will unfollow for you gradually on autopilot. An intelligent tool that mimics how a normal Instagram user would unfollow.
Personally, I use JARVEE and have been since 2017 for all my social media automation needs. It’s a tool that I use to find out who unfollowed me on Instagram and it’s also the only tool I use to unfollow everyone on Instagram.
You can get JARVEE absolutely free and use it for this purpose during the trial period. With JARVEE, you can have your account unfollowing users that you choose to while you focus your attention on other important areas of your business. The cool thing about this social media automation tool is that apart from unfollowing users on Instagram, you can also use it to grow, not just one, but several Instagram accounts on COMPLETE autopilot!
Besides unfollowing everyone, Jarvee can also serve the purpose of removing followers on Instagram. It does this by making use of its ‘block’ feature. You’ll only need to set it up and it’ll do the rest for you on autopilot.
It doesn’t end there.
JARVEE allows you to automate your social media activities on other platforms as well, including:
- Twitter: it makes it super easy to grow your business on Twitter
- Quora and
How to start unfollowing on Instagram using JARVEE
NOTE: To make this tutorial quicker and a lot easier, grab the free trial of JARVEE NOW! and start following along.
- The first thing you need to do is to get the free trial of JARVEE (don’t worry, they won’t ask for your credit card). Install it on your PC and login with the information sent to your email when you first registered. Once you are logged in, you will need to add your Instagram account(s) on JARVEE.
- To add your account on JARVEE, click on SOCIAL PROFILE on the left Menu bar.
- Now click on ADD PROFILE and select INSTAGRAM.
- Fill in your Instagram login details and click VERIFY.
- Once your account is VALIDATED, you can now click on TOOLS on the left Menu bar. Here you will see all the accounts that you have added on JARVEE.
- To set up auto unfollow, click on the name of the account whose users you want to unfollow. A new interface will appear with all the features available for Instagram. Since we are only interested in auto unfollowing, you’re going to click on the UNFOLLOW tab.
- Here you have a myriad of options to go with (see image below)
- Once you’re done choosing your preferences, turn the STATUS on and sit back while JARVEE does the magic for you.
If you get stuck or need any assistance, feel free to leave us a comment below in the comments section and we’ll help you out.