Best proxies for Jarvee for 2020
If you’re involved in social media automation using tools like Jarvee you obviously know that proxies are an essential component that you require.
You will need proxies for Jarvee when you’re running multiple social accounts. If you’re just starting out with Jarvee and intend to run fewer than five social accounts of the same platform then you probably won’t need proxies.
A good example is someone running 5 or fewer Instagram accounts on your home PC. In this case, you won’t need to get proxies and your accounts should run on your home IP without encountering issues.
On the other hand, if you intend to run, say 10 Instagram accounts on Jarvee on your home PC, or even on a VPS, you will need proxies is you want to avoid encountering major issues including getting your account disabled.
Since you already know that proxies are an essential part of the question, you’re searching for the best proxies for Jarvee because you understand that not all proxies are the same, and to be able to run a successful automation campaign on Jarvee, you need high-quality proxies that have not been abused.
- Related: Best Reddit bot
Best proxies to use on Jarvee for Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, Quora, Reddit e.t.c
Now while you will need high-quality proxies, you should know that the quality of proxies required will also depend on the platform you want to automate on.
For instance, platforms on Jarvee, like Twitter, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Tumblr do not require you to use proxies of the highest quality.
You can easily run accounts on these platforms without experiencing any issues using Social Media Proxies from Highproxies.
- Related: Who’s not following me on Instagram?
Best proxies for Jarvee to run Instagram and Facebook
On the other hand, if you intend to automate your Instagram or Facebook activities on Jarvee, mobile proxies (4G proxies) are the kind of proxies you’re going to need.
When done right, you should be able to follow between 150 – 200 per day, the same as unfollow.
The problem with 4G proxies is they’re pretty expensive. I’ve been using and testing mobile proxies from quite a few sources and I’ve been able to narrow it down to two main providers of high-quality 4G proxies:
Avoiding action blocks on Jarvee
Using 4G proxies does not necessarily completely shield us from experiencing action blocks when automating Instagram on Jarvee. In order to reduce the chances of getting blocked from performing certain activities on Instagram, there are certain simple things that we can do.
I’m going to list them in bullet points:
- Use the Embedded Browser to perform all activities. You can set this option by check the option in your account settings that says Show Advanced Profile Settings and then scrolling down and checking the setting that says USE ONLY THE EMBEDDED BROWSER.
- Use ‘slave accounts’ to reduce the number of activities your main accounts have to perform. See here how to set up slave accounts on Jarvee.
- Always start slow. When you’re starting any activity on Jarvee, whether following, unfollowing, DM, e.t.c, always start slow and increase your activities gradually. I call this warming up your Instagram account on Jarvee.
If you have any questions about proxies for Jarvee, please leave them down below in the comments section and I’ll be happy to answer them.
Until next time!
- Related: buy real active Instagram followers